2010/12/07

[ Sometimes I think sitting on trains . ]

Paper of length: 15 pages
Group Project and Presentation Value: 30% of final grade
Piano pieces memorization process: 1 of 2
Piano performances upcoming: 3 and a lesson
Vocal jury approaching: Thursday and a lesson
Final examination preparation: 0 of 2
Viruses currently permeating my body: >1

It's that time of year. Everything is happening at once and I am not prepared for most of it. My eyelids are heavy and I don't see my house in the sunlight. My body has succumbed to sickness, as my immune system has inevitably been caught off its guard. It was probably trying to catch some Zs that I've been depriving it of.

On a side note, my mother asked me for my Christmas wish list. It did not take me long to recognize the theme of this list has quickly become: things that will make a cold person warmer. This is probably unrelated to the fact that I am cold nearly 24 hours a day. I won't miss winter when it is gone.

It's time for this part to be over. I'm ready. Bring it on, please.





1 comment:

  1. Yes. Away with the cold, the sickness, the lack of sleep.
    Bring on Christmasmas break!

    ReplyDelete